The Account Executive reports directly to an Account Director.
The Account Executive is an important position on the account service team. This position is responsible for planning and implementing all assigned client work.
- Proactively plans, implements and manages all aspects of assigned account activities. These activities include, but are not limited to, meeting with clients; preparing presentations; planning, implementing and/or overseeing projects; budgeting and reporting.
- Provides team leadership and coordination with all agency services, e.g., creative, media and digital.
- Prepares scopes of work and timelines.
- Manages budgets.
- Writes plans, project reports, service reports and other materials.
- Conducts and/or oversees research activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two+ years of agency experience is preferred, including time spent in direct account management.
- Four-year college degree, in strategic communications, marketing or journalism preferred.
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills.
- Team player with initiative and enthusiasm
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Client service-oriented
- Desire to gain professional development opportunities
- Highly organized
- Strong work ethic
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Analytical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn new skills, stay abreast of technology
Trozzolo is an ad agency and marketing communications and consultancy firm that takes pride in its talent, strategic thinking and award-winning creative. Headquartered in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, we value being together and collaborating in our open space built for forward thinking, creativity and a healthy dose of fun. Hybrid work works here, too. We value it all and embrace the notion that a good idea can come from anywhere. Working with the best is how we build our team. Our culture is rooted in relationships and teamwork. We’re equal parts collaboration, fun, family and growth.
View All Jobs