Proventus Consulting, a division of Trozzolo Communications Group, is a marketing, public relations and business development agency that stands out for its commitment to and specific experience with serving the legal industry. We are searching for a Managing Director to help us cultivate business opportunities and lead a dynamic team of legal PR professionals.
Proventus is a key profit center for Trozzolo and the primary responsibility of this position is to manage the business of this important division. The Managing Director will be well-rounded, with strong strategic planning and consulting skills across the public relations and marketing communications spectrum. He or she will be a standout leader – building strategies, managing client and internal agency relationships, shepherding great work that drives results. Other key responsibilities involve leading in the execution of client public relations and marketing strategies that increase the visibility of our clients among target audiences, strengthen their reputations in the industry and create results that can be leveraged to support their business development efforts.
- 15+ years experience in the legal field – whether in marketing, business development, public relations, communications (internal/external)
- Ideally a bachelor’s degree plus. Master’s Degree is preferred (JD, MBA, Master’s in Communications)
- Strong relationships in the legal field, and an understanding of the legal media landscape
- Preferred experience includes work within a law firm and/or newsroom experience
- Experience leading a team of people
- Strong writing and presentation skills and willingness to become engaged in the legal marketing community
- Demonstrated budget management skills
We are committed to client service as well as achieving successful outcomes that drive business development. At Proventus, we partner with law firm and attorney clients to develop and execute on cost-efficient and effective marketing strategies that grow visibility and reputation; demonstrate expertise and thought leadership; improve marketing communications; enhance community engagement; strengthen business relationships; and generate new business.
Ready to grow? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View All Jobs