We have a great opportunity for a creative, detail-oriented person who can help us establish and maintain our brands. Responsibilities include refining, polishing and crafting assets with a keen eye for detail, typography, color, consistency and flawless reproduction in any medium. As a successful production artist on our team, you should be creative, collaborative and meticulous.
- Working with account managers to refine design specifications and collaborating with art directors, designers and writers
- Reviewing all aspects of layouts to finalize before designs are completed
- Preparing press-ready files based on the supplied specifications
- Designing layouts within established templates and brand guidelines
- Following development timelines to ensure projects are completed on time
- Troubleshooting any problems with the design team and the printer
- Keeping up to date with graphic design trends, techniques and software
- Degree in design, or equivalent work experience in commercial or visual art
- 1-3 years of experience in a production-related position
- Advanced knowledge of full Adobe suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and Apple Keynote
- Ability to analyze files built by other designers and complete project (verify accuracy, conduct pre-publishing checks and upload files to vendors)
- Ability to support the creative and digital teams on preproduction work
- Ability to collaborate with design and account teams at a project level, guiding the work to completion
- A keen attention to detail
- Self-starter and proactive thinker, with the ability to anticipate problems and voice them if necessary
- A strong design aesthetic with a critical eye for the mechanics
- Ability to maintain a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment
Trozzolo is an ad agency and marketing communications and consultancy firm that takes pride in its talent, strategic thinking and award-winning creative. Headquartered in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, we value being together and collaborating in our open space built for forward thinking, creativity and a healthy dose of fun. Hybrid work works here, too. We value it all and embrace the notion that a good idea can come from anywhere. Working with the best is how we build our team. Our culture is rooted in relationships and teamwork. We’re equal parts collaboration, fun, family and growth.
Interested? Apply with your work link, a letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View All Jobs